Penetration Testing: Internal Infrastructure
To manually identify critical infrastructure vulnerabilities that exist on targeted, internal systems within scope, Minatio's Internal Network Security Penetration Test utilizes a risk-based approach.
The primary goals of this assessment are to:
- Create a basis for future decisions regarding your resource allocation and information security strategy.
- Provide details to facilitate a cost-effective targeted mitigation approach, and recommendations.
- Provide management with an understanding of the level of risk from malicious users connected to the internal network.
Why perform an Internal Network Security Assessment?
- To identify and validate all security vulnerabilities associated with most critical internal systems.
- To execute a real-world attack on critical infrastructure and understand the level of risk that exists at a single moment in time.
- To understand the level of risk for your organization compared to similar companies.
- To ensure your critical data and systems are secure from an internal attack.
- Specific regulatory requirements, such as PCI DSS 11.3.1., would be satisfied by performing these assessments within this scope on a regular basis.