Phishing Penetration Testing
Minatio's Social Engineering Phishing Penetration Test reviews and evaluates user awareness of specific information security policies and procedures. The primary goals of this assessment are to:
- Provide management with an understanding of the level of risk introduced by end users.
- Provide recommendations and details to facilitate a cost-effective and targeted mitigation approach.
- Create a basis for future decisions regarding information security strategy and resource allocation.
Why perform a social engineering phishing penetration test?
- To evaluate how easy is it to illicit sensitive information from end users?
- To assess how effective your information security training and awareness program is?
- To test which department is most vulnerable to social engineering?
- To help measure employee's retention of your information security policies?
- To evaluate how do we compare to other companies in your sector?
- Performing this scope on a regular basis will also help address specific regulatory requirements, such as PCI DSS.