Wireless Penetration Testing
Minatio deploys a risk-based approach to manually assess and identify critical vulnerabilities that exist on wireless infrastructure within scope with our Wireless Network Security Assessment.
The primary goals of this wireless network security assessment are to:
- Create a basis for future decision making regarding information security strategy, resource allocation and requirements.
- Provide management with an understanding of the level of risk from Internet-accessible services.
- Provide details to facilitate a cost-effective and targeted mitigation approach and recommendations.
Why perform a Wireless Network Security Assessment?
- To benchmark the level of risk for your organization compared to similar companies.
- To understand the level of risk that exists at a single moment in time and execute a real-world attack on critical infrastructure
- To gain assurance that a malicious attacker could not gain unauthorized access to wireless or connected wired resources. execute a real-world attack on critical infrastructure
- Performing this assessment on a regular basis will also help address specific regulatory requirements, such as PCI DSS requirement 11.3.1.