Minatio is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting minatio.com (“Website”), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Your personal data is controlled ultimately by Minatio Security Limited, a company registered in England and Wales registered number 09513285, whose registered office is at Minatio Security Limited, 83 Ducie Street, Manchester, England, M1 2JQ.
Information we may hold about you
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
Information you’ve provided to us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you:
- request us to contact you in relation to services we provide;
- select to receive downloads of documentation or software and related support;
- subscribe to our mailing lists, newsletters or bulletins;
- book a seminar or event run by us;
- interact with us on social media platforms (such as Facebook);
- report a problem with our Website.
Information we collect about you.
We may also collect information when you visit the Website, including but not limited to, the device you use to access the Website, including but not limited to your IP address, location, time, the browser you use, your operating system or the pages you visit.
How we may use your information
In addition to using your information to provide you with requested products or services, we may also use your information in the following ways:
- to monitor and improve our products, services and the Website;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about or that we feel may be of interest to you;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
Sharing your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Minatio or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Minatio, our customers, or others.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.